• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Familly orientated resort w/ playground?

Benny

I am looking for a resort that has more familly oreintated things to do.I stay at Agete Bay each Memorial weekend and they are super nice people, but there is no playground for the very active daughter I was blessed with.Fishing is one option that only lasts till the words "I'm bored " ring out, then it is off to the nearist town to find a park or some thing so she can run and play with other kids.
Does anyone have a resort or two that come to mind with playground,pool,beach or some type of rec room?I searched a few web sites and scoured a few publications and found only a few that have these ammineties.
Thanks, Benny

Benny, e-mail me with a bit more information.

Location or how far you are willing to travel from where you live?
Ammenities? (cabins, camping etc.)
What age is your daughter? (no I am not looking for a woman, I just want to know so I can gear the activities correctly.)

I should be able to help you out with a few ideas.

[email protected]
------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 05-04-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 05-04-2002).]