• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Monti Bound

Kevin Turner

Headed to Monticello this PM. I'll be in a Red LoPro for the Anoka Tourney. If ya see me and want to say howdy, just wave me over. I enjoy putting faces with the web handles. Kevin...

I wish I could make it. You have lo-pro? Nice rig! I've been in Dennis's high-pro and that's a nice rig as well, but I'm a bass guy and like that sleek look.

EBass, I got a feeling he's got more than one of those... smile.gif It's a small perk when you're the CEO, President and owner of the company.

Kevin, I'll see you Friday night or maybe Saturday. I'm sure you'll be on the South end of the stretch in that deep water. wink.gif

BLB just informed me about that - D'oh! Sorry my bad. I did however talk to you a long time ago KT. KT is a real nice guy with real nice boats.

BLB, Hawg Tide, KT and whom ever else. Good luck out there and watch out for that submerged cage under the 169 bridge. BLB will be near that area the whole time - Just kidding!!

I want reports!!!! I'll be at that Medicine Lake gathering with Medman and the crew.

Fished from Monticello to Elk River Monday - party of four in canoes. Over 50 smallies between us and some real nice channel cats. Largest smallie was 20" but most were 12 to 14". Middle of river put out the biggest fish. Small guys on the banks. Mepps #3 spinners and jointed #5 shad raps were the best lures.