• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
riverbasher

SNOW??

riverbasher

I hear it's snowing back there in the my lovely home state. Too bad I'm still in Iraq, although I will be allowed to come home on R&R leave before too long. How much are we getting? Does anyone have a digital cam that can snap some pics for me. email to jeremy.c.hinton@us.army.mil

Later,
SGT Hinton
Elk river, MN

riverbasher

Almost forgot.....please give your prayers to the soldiers recently killed in the helicopter crash. those soldiers were headed home for R&R leave. I realize there are people killed here everyday...but the circumstances are special with that crash.

Thanks,
SGT Hinton

Navigator

Jeremy,
You have email....take care and best regards to you. Nav

ps oh yeah, we have about 2" of snow on the ground in Annandale.

------------------
Jon Navratil
Navigator Guide Service
www.naviguides.com
Serving Central MN rivers & lakes

Tour. Pro 175

Jeremy,

We got 4"-6" up here in Little Falls. Sorry no digital camera, hopefully Jon sent you some pics.

Our thought and prayers are with you guys and gals! Good luck and thank you for what you are doing over there!!!

Stay safe,
Paul

Aquaman01

Jeremy,
2" in Buffalo. There are still green leaves on the shrubs and low plants. Enough cover that the streetlights reflect into the house now at night and everything is bright and visible. Cats can't hide anymore.

The snow fence is up in Monticello at the park, and I'm taking the kids there today to try sledding the hill. Yesterday when the kids threw snowballs into the lake, they didn't melt right away - ice can't be far away.

Very little breeze today. The sky is that grey-white color of coconut milk - that color that promises we won't see the sun today - but it probably won't snow any more, either. It's hard to even think of it as clouds - when it doesn't seem to have a beginning or end.

Winter is moving in on quiet feet this year.

Do what we need you to do. We'll be here when your Freedom Bird lands you back home.

Blessings,

Rob

[This message has been edited by Aquaman01 (edited 11-04-2003).]

riverbasher

Hey thanks guys. And Jon thanks for the pics man. Those were some nice smallies....may i ask which section of river those are from. I might have to go fishin with ya when I get back.

Rob,
I'm counting on taking a trip with you when i get back. I'd love to fish with ya guys when I come home for my 2 weeks of R&R leave but I'm gonna spend as much time with my family and girlfriend as I can. Later all..

the 'basher

Navigator

Jeremy,
Those pics are from the river north of Sartell...lot's of water to experiment with presentations. On those outing's we were pitching plastics (mostly super doos) to rip-rap. The walleyes & big northerns were right in with the smallies. Let me know....2004 should be another great year on the river. Take care...Nav

------------------
Jon Navratil
Navigator Guide Service
www.naviguides.com
Central MN rivers & lakes

Eat Lightnin Crap Thunder

Jeremy,

All our snow is gone. Drew, Myself and our Dad went out to Morris last weekend. One last time before the season ended to see if we could get some ducks. Man there was tons of them flying but they wouldnt come sit down. Drew ended up shooting two of them. I ended up missing a ton of them and our Dad pretty much slept the whole time. We did have 2 Trumpeter Swans land in our decoys. That was really cool to see. They sounded like a small plane coming in for a landing.

Take it easy man.
Cullen