• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's in the middle?

Aquaman01

When I fish The River I often see fish jumping from the center, out where I can't reach with a normal rod from shore - what lives in the main channel, and would a surf-rod be a good tool to get me there? Is it worth shooting for?

Thanks -

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

LOL...Those are just 6 pound smallies. Don't wooorry about them for now. You & I can get them when I get up there!

Oh - those rough-fish that keep harassing my bait when I'm fishing for rockbass? Those pesky things!

Kevin -
I may take you up on that ride, and bring my wife. Last time I brought it up, I got a "maybe" on the addition of a boat payment to our budget. Now I just have to sell my domestic boss on the features and benefits of river recreation over lake recreation.

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes