• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Charles Lindbergh State Park

I'm planning a 3-day weekend this June. Just me, a tent and some fishing gear. Anyone ever fish the Miss or Pike Creek that time of year from that location? I'll have a boat (12' w/ 2hp o.b.) and I'm thinkin' cats, smallies, walleye, northern - whatever. This is my only "Dad's-time-away-ya'll-stay-home" for the year, and I wanna make it a good one.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

I promised her I'd get someone else to fillet for me, and I'd wear my life vest.

She had actually given the nod to a religious retreat that I was invited to, so I just extended that concept to a larger religious facility and my own method of divination.

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rob!
Maybe somebody on the St. Cloud or Brainerd forum might have an answer for you? LOW fishing was fantastic but our accomodations were bad. Later sir.

mm

Robert, have you considered the St.Croix? There are actually maps that you can get and from what I hear the fishing is pretty good.

Looks to me like you want to go where no man has gone before... You better bring GPS and cell-phone!

mm

Whoa whoa! I'm not trying to get a merit-badge or anything! I just wanna convenient state park with decent fishing. Lindbergh looked good on the map and I'm hoping I'm not the only person on this forum who's ever shown interest in it! No beach just might mean fewer kids! I'm looking at St. Croix parks, too. I'm hoping to set up camp after work, so I don't want too long of a haul, though.

------------------
< )/////><{
RobertC

[This message has been edited by RobertC (edited 01-30-2003).]

• 2 months later...

BUMP!!!!!
It's a toss-up between CLSP or Big Birch Sate Forest. Anybody got an opinion?

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes