• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WHAT SIDE DO YOU LIKE TO FISH ON MILLE LACS LAKE

HEYS GUYS WHAT SIDE DO YOU LIKE TO FISH THE MOST IN THE SUMMER? WE HAVE A PLACE ON THE SOUTH SIDE BY EDDIES. AND HOPE TO START MOVING THE BOAT TO A DIFFERENT SIDE TO FISH.

THANKS

MIKE

hey d-man maybe we could hook up for some fishing i am just down the road from you are you going up for opener. keep in touch man
thanks you d-man

mike

HEY D-MAN WE HAVE A CABIN DOWN FROM EDDYS RESORT. DO YOU KNOW WERE THE OLD DRIFT INN
RESORT/BOAT HARBOR IS. IT IS DOWN FROM EDGE WATER. IF YOU KNOW WERE DRIFT INN IS WE ARE 6 CABINS DOWN. OUR CABIN IS RED WITH A BIG POLE BARN. THAT OUR BOAT STORAGE. I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON OUR FIRE NUMBER. WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER SOME TIME. WERE ARE YOU FISHING CRAPPIES?
TAKE CARE

MIKE

SO YOU HAVE A PLACE AT ROCKYS. I KNOW WERE THAT IS GOOD FISHIN OUT ON THE REEF. WELL THATS MEET UP ON SAT. IF YOU ARE NOT BUSY AND JUST WANT TO FISH. WHO IS GOING UP WITH YOU? LATER
MIKE

i love the mud and have a place at bucks resort on the north end. PS; Do you know anything about that old drift inn?? Who owns it?? Might it be for sale. Went by there last summer and was intrigued by the place.
thanks....

D-Man, I like your plan of crappies during the day and walleyes on the big pond in the evening. My buddie and I do that every year. Good luck!

hey d-man it sounds like a plan for opening weekend. we have a nice boat lanch. we use a fram tractor to lanch our boats. just got our brand new roll in dock. we bought it at the boat show and they delivered it this weekend. it was all part of the package. do you river fish at all. let me know when you are not busy for a weekend and I will take you up and show you around. it sounds like fun for that weekend. I take it you have a boat. so do I a lund. a marine band thats like a 2-way or a cb? well keep on talking with me. and take care

mike

hey d-man what are you doing? have you been out in a boat yet? I cant wait tell opener
to go get those walleyes. keep this going man!!!

mike

Crappies in Mille Lacs? There may be a few big ones, but they're so few, it's not worth the trouble. You might as well fish another lake for crappies.

hey d-man justgot back from up north went up sat. to get our one of our boats. we are getting it fixed. there were 2 guys out on the lake fishing in vinland. but the ice is getting bad up there it is melting away from the shore. it will be out in a couple weeks. as soon as we get a good day filled with WIND. it is muddy up there too. i cant wait till opner. when we get the boat fixed i will take it to a lake around hear. but i have not been out or seen anyone out. talk to you later.

mike

D-Man

Is it legal to fish Mille Lacs for crappie before opening day? For some reason I'm thinking the lake is closed for all species until opener.

Where do you think the best action is? Vineland bay? Wakkon? Isle?

It is OK to fish for crappie or perch right now. If walleyes or other big game fish were accidently caught they have to be immediately released.

My father in-law had a home on Isle bay. That is where I did the most fishing. 20yrs worth. I pretty much am a S.Easter. I will fish the whole lake but as one person already said so many spots so little time

HEY D-MAN WHAT IS UP BEEN OUT. HAVE YOU BEEN UP NORTH ANY WHERE. I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU HAVE YOU HEARD OF A LAKE CALLED CAMP LAKE UP BY MILLE LACS. WE FISH THAT LAKE ALOT WHEN MILLE LACS IS ROUGH. WE NEVER TRIED IT FOR WALLEYES BUT I KNOW THAT THEY NET THE LAKE. HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF BASS (SMALL MOUTH) AND PANFISH. IT IS A DEEP LITTLE LAKE. JUST BEFORE YOU GET TO GARRISON. WELL WE ARE GETTING THE BOAT FIXED RIGHT NOW. THERE IS A GUY UP BY US THAT WORKS ON THEM. HIS NAME IS JOHN LUND. MY DAD KNOWS HIM REALLY GOOD. BUT AFTER THAT GETS FIXED I AM GOING OUT TO A LAKE AROUND US. I LIVE IN LINO LAKES. IF YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS. PELITER AND CENTERVILLE ARE JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM US. WELL WE WILL HAVE TO ET OUT SOMETIME TOGETHER. ANY MORE PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR OPENING DAY. WELL KEEP IT GOING MAN. I WILL TALK TO YOU LATER.

MIKE