• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Early goose reg.?

I think all you need is a small game license, Federal stamp, State stamp, and the stamp for the early/late season. it used to be anyone over 14, that passed firarms safty could hunt without an adult.

------------------
Why did'nt Noah swat those two mosquitos?

Gary

I think all you need is a small game license, Federal stamp, State stamp, and the stamp for the early/late season. it used to be anyone over 14, that passed firarms safty could hunt without an adult.

------------------

Gary

I dont know why i keep double posting.

------------------

Gary

The correct information on the requirements needed for a 15 yr old to hunt waterfowl are found on pages 20 and 23 of the 2004 Hunting and Trapping requlations.
1.A 15 year old does not need a small game license or any duck stamps.
2.A 15 year old and 17 year old are required to have a Firearms Safety certificate.
3. The 17 year old must also have a small game license, a federal duck stamp, but does not need a stamp stamp.
4.Only those under 14 are required to have a "guardian", someone older than 18 with them.

Please pick up a copy of the Hunting and Trapping Regs and the Waterfowl suppliment
They can be picked up where you buy your hunting license
Be safe out there!!

Me and a buddy want to go out during early goose season he is 17 im 15. my neighbor told me that i cant go out unless i have somoene that is over 18 with me. is this the case? and if so why? also if i can go what kind of stamps/permits do i need?

sorry for all the ?'s

You have to have a small game licence, and state and federal waterfowl stamps. If you were born after 1/1/80, you need to have completed firearm safety training prior before you can buy your small game licence.

My understanding is a ND resident can hunt for minimal fee with no others restrictions on the early goose hunt. Believe me there were plenty in MN this weekend. This is not fair as a MN resident, if I wanted I could only hunt in 2 ND counties for early goose. DNR needs to correct this, if ND restricts us we should restrict them.