• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

D-man

Johnny B

I recall from previous post/replies that you and I have fished the same areas. Unfortunately, I have not been to the Big Pond yet this winter! This time out I was thinking of hitting Sherman's flat, any word on the west side recently.

I will be heading up tomorrow morning to a friend's cabin on Wigwam Bay. Typically there is an ice break that prohibits travel out of that bay. Where are better places to drive out from on that side?

thanks,
<;))))><

Its been pretty crazy on the weekends.And with tomorrow being in the 40's expect a large crowd. I havent heard of any latest ice reports out of the wigwam area. The walleyes were going good on shermans if you have an atv or sled. With no snow and no path to follow the resort roads are pretty spotty. The perch were biting good, you have to really keep moving and stay on top of them. They seemed to be better schooled up on the mud and more scattered on the rocks and gravel. Good Luck

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

What about the elusive Crappie? D-Man, you plan on heading my way anytime soon?
The fish are still biting.
PCG