• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I see a few posts of people saying they caught a few small pike here and there, but how are the pike on Rush? And what are some good tips to fish them on these lakes? I'll be fishing the lakes a lot this summer and pike are one of my favorite fish to catch. Thanks

There seem to be some good northern pike action on west rush. During the hot summer months I usually catch some nice ones, trolling deep water structures, with crankbaits and spinner rigs. Last year my largest northern caught and released was a 39 and 1/2 incher, this year I have caught and released a 36 incher, while walleye fishing. Good fishing and lots of luck.

The pike in Rush are of good average size.
I get the best fishing in late summer to early autumn speed trolling the breaks, favorite lure is a magnum rapala, but I'm sure others will work as well. I have not caught any monsters there, but lots over 30 inches.