• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone had any luck on The big Pine lakes for crappies yet i live in Finlayson and have been waiting for it to warm up a bit any info on the bite would be great of opener reports from the two pine lakes would also help H ow has the walleye fishing been on the lakes in recent years moved away for awhilr but now iam back looking for some reports before venturing out any report would be much appreciated...

BJDavey -
Going up tomorow evening. I'll let you know if they're in the shallows.

No crappies around the dock but people were catching them in 6-8 ft slowly retrieving green tube jigs. They didn't like my flu-flu and crappie minnow. Bass/Northerns are hitting well.

thanks for the report dock might still need some warmer weather for those crappies to bite . Nice to hear that the bass are biting i will be going out this week end let you all know how i did.

• 5 weeks later...

It's nice to see some other concerned Pine Lk. anglers. I live really close and took a couple shots around the same time you folks did with minimal luck. But have done very well in years past.

From my observation, moody, but quailty panfish.

My kids were pretty cranked up from previous years, but ended up dissapointed so far.

It's Fishing.. Not catching.. Right.

Kris

Yo BJD, any luck in the Eagle rvr chain musky trip? Thanks for stopping in Ashland to say hi. NOT. Do any fishin locally since we slew 'em 3 weeks ago?
Dont be a stranger -1 hour away.
-Slip.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna give it another try this weekend. Hopefully find some Walleyes and Bass (always). We'll let you know.