• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fish lake in finlayson used to be a great spot to get steady northerns. A rock pile sticks out of the water on the south side of the lake and large spinners or spoons were productive on nearly every cast. No good access for boat but canoe or row boat used to work well.

If your looking for good action lake eleven and pine lake are 10 min. away and seem to give easier access

Great lake for snake Northerns and an occasional big one. (My dad hooked a 15-18 pounder that we lost at the boat a number of years ago) Small bay on the west side that always produces Northerns just inside the narrow inlet from the main lake. Minnow, bobber and beer is the best way to do it. You'll get plenty of Bullheads with this approach, however.

Fsih Lake is an awesom lake. I have caught the biggest Sunnie in my life there! it was 13 and 3/4 inches long!