• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where's everyone going for the opener?

Only 9 deays and counting!!

Where is everyone going this year?? I will be on Rush myself, kind of bummed because we have a lake association meeting Saturday morning and I have to go to that, but! I will be on Rush the rest of the weekend!

Where is everyone else going this year? If ya happen to be on Rush stop by and say hi!

Cory Frantzick
www.AtHomeOnTheLake.com

Hey Cory,
Ill be out there too!! Me and one of my buddies are goinna try it out this year. I even turned down an offer to go to Vermillion! Mabey we will see ya out there!
Korey

Trick'em n Stick'em

I will be on Rush also. I stay out of the opening weekend crowds and just stay at dads. Hard to beat just pulling away from the dock.

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait

Hey Korey and Brian!

You guys should stop over Saturday afternoon for a fish fry!!

Brian, I didnt know you had relatives on the lake? You should stop over!

Cory Frantzick
www.AtHomeOnTheLake.com

Cory, Thanks for the offer! My parents live on East. Belle isle Rd. Blue house with big blue pole buikding across rd. I think I will have my dad, Matt Johnson and his dad. Maybe we could stop by and say hi.

------------------
I'd rather be skunked than follow the crowd!

Brian Rogers

JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait

Hey Brian!

That would be great!
I live on the West Side of West Rush Lake south of the boat access......Green house with stone on the front! Look for the place with a bunch of boats.....PWaldow sounds like he may be coming up as well!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
View 99% of the homes on the MLS at:
www.AtHomeOnTHeLake.com

We might stop by and say hi if we see your boat sitting by the dock. Good luck to all of you!

Trick'em n Stick'em

Hey Paul!

Make sure Kevin brings some morels!!! Fresh fish, and fresh morels!! Thats.......Good Eatin!

Cory Frantzick

I plan on spending Saturday morning hunting Morels, wait till the landing slows down a bit. Then I plan on going out on Rush and getting into some sweet tasty Sheepheads!!
Add some Morels to those babies and it's a palatory delight!
I still say Sheephead bite like Walleys!
Paul, I know you work for awhile Sat. Cory you probably want to be on the water early, but if you would like to check out the property Saturday morning, give me a call
612-396-8008
How much is a tent site on your land?
I plan on drinking to much to drive home smile.gif
Kevin

Hi Cory,Where am I going this year? Probably to h*** if I don't change my ways! Just kidding, actually I'm going up to Pipestone Lake in Ontario. Can't wait to get in on that early lake trout action. They should be up in 20-25 FOW. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Hey Kevin!

A tent space for you is double what I charge everyone else!

I have a lake association meeting that morning, so I am planning to hit the lake around 4am.........want me to call??????

I should be back from the meeting by 10:30 or so....and than back on the lake!!
Can't wait!!

The Sheepshead are really snapping this year!!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
View 99% of the homes on the MLS at:
www.AtHomeOnTHeLake.com

Goose Lake! We will catch the walleyes, then the crappies, then we will screw around chasing northerns for awhile. It should be fun! Good luck everyone!

mm

Count on both landings being very crowded! Best advice is to get there VERY early!!

Hey Mistermom!

You should swing up to my place in the afternoon for a fish fry!! Good luck on Secret Lake "G"!

Cory Frantzick

If the launhes are full try Rush Lake Resort on East Rush it is right by what they call "Twin Barns". On West Rush try Cj's....

Good luck out there this weekend!
Cory Frantzick

Hey Cory!
Thanks for the offer! Unfortunately I gotta get back to Robbinsdale for my daughters dance recital in the afternoon. First opener in forever without Mothers Day and a @$%^ dance recital gets scheduled..... Oh well, have fun!

mm

if the launch is full do any of the resorts let you launch for a fee? i will be in a sylvan sea monster with a 20HP mariner, say hello if you are out.

me and MOFO will be killing sheephead in no time, if you want some for the fish fry we will keep them for ya.

Good Luck to all!

Hey TRZ and Mofo!

Stop on over sometime on Saturday! I am on the west side of West Rush just south of the acess, look for all the boats!

Cory Frantzick

The boat landings will be far too crowded to use. Luckily, Cory said we can all launch at his place. Just enter on the north side of the garage, drive through the yard and back in off his shore. Be sure to spin your tires plenty when pulling out. Just park anywhere in his yard. You're also welcome to clean your fish on his kitchen table, and he said he will clean up any mess you leave behind.
But please, make sure you pile all your empty beer bottles and cans in his living room. He seems very picky about this.

Hey Mark!

Are you gonna be on the lake this weekend??

Cory

I'm not sure yet. Paula has to work Saturday, so probably not. Might get out Sunday. I don't get too worked up about opener....just waitin' for bass to open.