• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

looking for a year round place some where between pokegama and sturgen lake along 35
any leads would be great looking to keep it under 250K
thanks

Actually there is not much on Rush right now that is actually on the lake, a couple on the channels around that range. I just sold one in that range last week. Stop by Rush Point Store for flyers, or Rick should be posting my links and the rest of the Carlson Group next week.

sorry, off the track with the rush lake info! There are a few really nice ones by Sandstone,,try mls 2218720, 2241123..they have acreage on river frontage...if you want to fine tune it give a call!

Hey Mudman!

With a name like that I bet ya fish Mille Lacs quite a bit!

Like Ray was saying, (Thanks Ray for the kind words!!!!) I can keep you updated on whats available for lakeshore in the 35 corridor. Feel free to email me at, [email protected] let me know the specifics of what you are looking for and I will send you confidential emails anytime a property comes up that fits your criteria, I have found this to be an easy, no hassle way for you too get all the information you desire.

Buying a lake place is supposed to be fun! I do my best to make it a fun experience!!

Cory Frantzick
RE/MAX Associates Plus
(612)801-0809
1-800-568-5818 ext 202

View 999% of the homes on the MLS at:
www.AtHomeOnTheLake.com

Thanks for all the help fellas!
Yah love fishing the pond!
Quite handy if I do say so myself, carpentry, landscape, electric,plumming to an extent.

Would like to focus from at least pokegama north, rush is too close to the city, I will send the info to the wife on the teamlakelots thing, I figure let her deal with the details so at least shes happy, give me a pullbarn, water, and some fish Im happy as a pig in $hit!!
Thanks again I will keep checking this post!

That is not tolerated on this site!!!

[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 05-05-2004).]