• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone ever fish goose lake for crappies and sunnies? I have not seen any recent reports. Looking to see if the sunnies are in the shallows yet? Also water temp.

There is a public access on the southeast corner of the northern tier of the lake. But, to be honest with you, it is unusable unless you're launching a shallow draft boat. However, the resort on the southwest corner of the northern tier has a very servicable access. I do believe it's $5 to use it.

------------------
Ray Esboldt

Catch-N Tackle
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I agree with you Ray, that launch is pretty shallow. Not sure about this year with the water being low in most all lakes. last year we put in an 18 ft smoker and did awesome on the huge sunfish. basically ran into them after looking for crappies. early is best, just wondering if anyone has the water temps for the lake? smight be giving it a shot this weekend.