• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was out on Friday 4/16 caught many sunfish and crappies in the slough. 5' of water in the weeds with a small tear drop and waxie.

Doc Madison and I were out on South Center today in a 5' deep bay on the west side. Their were so many crappies and sunnies accumulated that it looked like the water was boiling. Caught about 150 fish in 2 hours. All of them are still in the lake talking to their friends about the scary ride to the other side of the water surface...

White and Gold Flu-Flu jigs with minnows. Sunnies preferred grubs.

God it was great being on soft water again!

Jaypo

Thomas - JayPO and I were fishing in the shallow small bay on the west side of the lake (North from the public access). We caught at least 50 crappies that measured 10 inches. That was the largest, however. Have always done well in that bay in springtime. Minnows clearly outproduced grubs.