• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i wonder anyone know where is sucker run i want catch some suckers so i can smoke it

That's a good question. The tributaries of the St. Croix between Harris and Pine City might be a good place to look. However, I've got to think that they have some pretty dirty water pumping through them now.

Rush Lake has a few inlets and outlets. But, you'd probably have a tough time accessing them legally. The St. Croix is bordered by state and federal land in the area mentioned above. I'd take a look at that.

------------------
Ray Esboldt

Catch-N Tackle
MarCum
Stone Legacy

I think that you can buy suckers at virmillian lake for $5.00 for every 100# of sucker. good if you have a smoker.

got the info from Cliff a guide on Big V.

There is also a very good sucker run going so if you want some for smoking or canning they are available.Be there at about 7:00am. It's first come first served.
The charge is $5.00 per garbage can full(about 100#) and the money goes to the Vermilion Sportsman Club to use on Vermilion improvements etc.
The walleye run should improve as the weather warms.
Cliff

------------------
Cliff's Guide Service
CliffsGuideService-LakeVermilion.com
Lake Vermilion
Phone: (218) 753-2005