• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

3rd annual Piggie Pick Up Day!

I am trying to adjust my schedule to be there at that time. If not I will get all I can find next week when I am up.

------------------
Will fish for work
Brian Rogers

Time once again for the 3rd annual Piggie Pick up Day! This is where we clean up the icve after the inconsiderate or lazy ice fisherman leave there trash! If you are able to help out it would be GREATLY appreciated! We are leaving from both Public accesses on East and West Rush Lake at 10 Am Saturday!

Cory Frantzick

i can clean up that but we will not see any garabage with snow storm we will expect get another 4 to 6 inches today so i guess i will waait till snow melt then i will do that

It was really nice meeting everyone today. Thanks to all of you who showed up. We did manage to find quite a bit of the big stuff. All of the other stuff will need to be picked up on the next sweep.

On another note I would like to thank the Rush Lake Improvement Assoc for the addition of the new spawning reef on West Rush. Great job guys.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors
JR's Tackle