• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Have the shack out on South Lindstrom in the main lake just north of the channel...slow! Only been picking up a few crappies a night. Tried fishing throughout that area with same success. Gonna move the house...I was thinking about the A Frame area on Chisago but it sounds like that may have slowed down too. I'm looking for a spot I can go after work...6pm on. Might have to check out N. Center, S. Center, or Green some night with the portable. Just thought I'd report how I was doing on So. Lindstrom. Any information appreciated...hope someone is doing well...I'm not looking for GPS coordinates...maybe just a lake name.

------------------
someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

Thumbs down for the A-Frame lately. Only a few decent crappies and lots of small sunnies.

We've only been out late afternoon until early evenings though. Maybe it's a morning bite?

Ferny.