• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

woops!!! anyways ....
joe palermo
524 camber ave so.stpaul
mn 55075
(612 ) 251-5124 age 30
is there anything else you wanna know ? just let me know joe

Hey Joe...sorry if you took my original post the wrong way! Didn't mean anything by it...was just trying to find out how you were catching fish when most of us couldn't. So I wondered out loud if you were using old techniques or new techniques or if you just happened to be in the right place at the right time or what! No harm intended...keep up the good work!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

hey thats cool man, no harm done ! i just wasent sure if you were being sarcastic or what? but anyways , i had most of my luck weeks ago , lately i havent really got much ... a few small ones and thats it .
hopefully it picks up soon again though.
like i said i use alot of the stuff i learn on here . some of the tips in here are pretty good ! .... later joe

ps. your flags up smile.gif