• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I am thinking about going out to this lake on Sat. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about. I have never fished this lake before. Thanks for any info you can give.

I have my permanent house there only because its so close. The fishing has been real slow since new years. was getting enough crappie to make it worth it, but lately haven't been able to get much of anything to bite. almost no walleye. Don't know where the sunfish are but I know there are some decent ones there. The northern action seems to be about the only thing this lake is good for anymore. If you want to fish northerns, I've caught alot in the 7-9lb range.
Andy

Thanks for the info Andy. I am going to try it tommorrow (sat) anyway. Im not sure where to start at but I have a lake map and ill find a spot to fish and hopefully catch a few. Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

I was out on sat, sun with my son had alot of flags, had a great time. 1 nothern was 10 lbs. the others were arond 3-5 lbs.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with jitterbug....total waste of time...i really can't believe that anyone would concider keeping a five inch crappie but they are around that lake.....walleyes have been slow,although pike were the ticket there this year.i,ve fished this lake since 1972 and the size of fish has dropped dramatically....thanks to over pressure and lack of self restraint on so called 'keepers"it would take this lake several years to get back to keeper size fish. fish hard ,have fun....but most of all fish smart and good luck....mallard