• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who is joep0674??? Have you fished for many years making you an older fella that knows the lakes better than most? Are you a young guy with new techniques?? You sure seem to catch a lot of fish when most other guys aren't having much luck! Maybe luck doesn't have anything to do with it. At any rate, more power to ya! I'm just kind of curious, thats all!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

well, i dont claim to be a pro, actually i use all the tricks i learn on here! and if you read one of the other posts i left , i havent caught squat in the last couple weeks frown.gif if you have any secrets your willing to share ! im willing to learn ...
so why the big mystery? if you wanna know who i am, just ask !.... i guess im not sure how to take your post?.... later joe

Take my post for fishing information. Looks like you get out more than i can. I have tried down sizing line, hooks,bait but can not say my luck has been good. If you could pass on a tip for crop,s it would be nice. I am not looking for a hot lake, just a tip or 2 on geting a bite from presentation. I have seen a hot lake post brings every one there.I have tried tiny minows with some luck. Thanks for any tips.

well. yeah i do have alot of time to be out fishing . cause of my job ! im a repo agent , so i pretty much can make my own work schedule smile.gif so i end up on the lake alot smile.gif anyways , i just use my glow devils jigs and a lively minnow i have been pinching the tails off the minnows, and i do get more aggresive strikes , something about how it makes them wiggle more on a hook ... but it seems to work pretty good . i really dont have any secrets , i go where there biting and use the tips i get from others , im still in the learning curve myself....... later joe

Hello I have 2 tips for you. Most all the fish I have cought have been on a purple rat fink with a waxie and I also use a spring bobber on the end of my pole. If you want a pic just e-mail me and I will show you the jig and bobber.

Red