• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

You Really Need To Be There...

because it just wouldn't be the same without you.

I'm talking about the Mille Lacs I.C.E. Series event this Saturday the 24th. The door prizes are worth the price of admission. Included in the dowry of gifts:

An Otter Fish House
A Marcum LX-3
An Eskimo Auger
Stone Legacy Gear Bags
Rods from Thorne Brothers and Frabil
Lures from Custom Jigs and Spins, Catch-N Tackle, and Scenic Tackle

And, tons of other prizes. I think over 50% of the people walked away with prizes at the Winnie event. Maybe more. Plus, there's a free meal in the deal. If you eat fast enough, you can recover your entry in food.

No excuses, guys. Mora, Pine City, Rush City, Hinkley, and Moose Lake are a short jaunt to Fisher's Resort on the East side of Mille Lacs. Don't miss it. If you don't have a good time, you can punch me in the shoulder.

See you there.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

The jumbo perch have been active and same with the walleyes, looks like with the warm temps predicted for this weekend we are going to see a lot of fish caught this weekend out on Mille Lacs!

Scott Steil will be there to help anyone out who needs some advice on fishing Mille Lacs. Scott will also be giving a little introduction to the event as well. Scott is a decorated Mille Lacs fisherman with a knack for catching big walleyes. You may have seen Scott, or the people he takes out on the lake, in pictures with huge trophy Mille Lacs Lake walleyes. Scott is an experienced Mille Lacs Lake guide and this is a great opportunity for everyone to learn from one of the best, I know I'm looking forward to it!

See everyone on saturday!

Check out Scott Steil at the Mille Lacs Guide Service website:

Mille Lacs Guide Service - Scott Steil

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
First Choice Guide Service

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Hey! I need help on Mille Lacs. I'll have to make sure I catch Scott's presentation. Does he take food bribes for double secret info?

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Hey Ray,
Do you have to be a member of I.C.E to participate in this event?

C'mon. Speak up if you're in for this Saturday. Do I need to up the anty in case you don't have a good time? OK, I'll buy you an adult beverage at Fisher's after the event (East Central regulars only). However, you'll have to plead your case first. Paul, you're not eligible. You look like you'd have a good time wearing Milk-Bone underwear in a pit bull pen.

All I can say is, "be there!"

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Hey Ray!!!!

How can I turn down a free adult beverage!!!!! I am working on trying to get someone to work for me Saturday so I can go!

Cory Frantzick

Work for you? You're the boss! Well, your wife is probably the boss.

Send me an email if you can work it out.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy