• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just to inform everyone who has a house out on Ann, I went out there today to check on the house and there were some kids looking in some windows of fish houses. As I got closer they took off. None of the houses I drove by looked to be broken into, don't want to worry anyone just letting you know!

Any action on Ann? Not much happening on Knife, got skunked Sat., going to give it a rest and try some other lakes. It's been slow around here this year.

No, nothing's happening on Ann either. Everything's really slow from what I've experienced and have been hearing. Heading up to Lake of the Woods Feb. 6th, so hoping that hurry's up and gets here.

Thanks for the tip of LOW, and let me know if you find a honey hole around here, I know I sure haven't!

Lake of the Woods is the best ice fishing there is. Was already there in Dec.
Now I'm searching for that local honey hole but haven't found it. Leave a few fish in LOTW for me next year...

Gold angel eye tipped with a minnow head on the jig stick did the trick for me at LOTW.
My brother had good luck with a medium sized jigging rapala without adding any bait.
Glass glow jigs worked well on the dead sticks. Good luck.

Fished Ann last weekend for the first time. Didn't have any luck out by everyone, but we did find some nice perch in 3 feet of water near the public access. Only one other shack down there. Only problem was the fish were loaded with yellow parasites. Tossed them all! Nice perch though........

Yeah, fishing around here has been pretty tough. I haven't had any luck on Ann lately, but I'll be out there all day today. Let you know how it goes.

Stopped at Ann lake yesterday (Sat) on way home from Mille lacs, fished 14 fow by the first point on the right (I think) as you drive out from the access...only fished for about 45 mins...one perch and a couple of sniffers but no other takers. There were a bunch of portables fishing farther down the lake on the left side...pretty close to shore..anyone know what they were fishing for? Seemed to be a lot of activity going on!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

They could have been fishing where the river comes in, don't know exactly how far down you're talking. Fished out at the house for awhile today. Three perch, one went 10 3/4". Marked plenty of fish, they either aren't hungry or interested.

Forgot to post this in the last post, there is a house out on Ann with the door swinging in the wind. Somebody either didn't latch the door or it was broken into. Didn't get close enough to tell but I would guess the latter. Check your houses!

• 2 weeks later...

Went out to Ann and moved the house a bit closer to the access yesterday to try and get away from the crowd and BAM! not more than 1/2 hr. later two houses moved in on me! Oh well, not much to report fishing wise anyway. Fished about four hours and didn't mark a single fish. Its definitly been a stuggle for me this year. Hopefully my luck will turn at LOW this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been out there lately? Heard some reports of nice sized sunnies more towards the north end. Any luck?