• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

not very sportsman like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was out on centerville last night me and a buddy , and my buddy was fishing right next to me in his portable and had his auger in the back of his truck and some jerk off came and stole his auger out of the back of his truck it was brand new only used it one other time , ( strikemaster 3hp)we think it was a group that was next to us that had left.,
i know its a lost cause but man thats some unsportsman like ****..... keep your augers close to you.....................jus a lil info

Hey Joe,
I was out there to. I put my permanent shack out there that I just built. Probably the tallest one on the lake. As I was packing up, like an idiot I decided to put my vexilar in the back of the truck rather than in the truck and pull it out when I got home. I live about 10mins away. So I get home, back the truck in the driveway, go inside and order a pizza. Well about a half hour later the pizza arrives.....I eat a few pieces and decide to go back out and get my gear. Guess what? The vexilar is gone. Now I have no proof but something tells me Mr. Pizza Man left with more than my $$ and his insulated pizza bag. Needless to say I am pretty ticked off. No ones fault but my own. Expensive mistake. They will be hearing from me but like I said, I can't prove it. So if anyone has got a real good deal on a vexilar, don't hesitate to let me know.
Happy Fishin!

What is it with stealing gear from another fisherman?
I can understand if you get robbed in the city by a "strung out junkie"...but fisherman stealing from other fisherman is really disgusting...and it's been happening everywhere. I feel like wreaking serious havoc, if and when, I see that happen personally. Having lived in both Detroit and Los Angeles, and travelled the world extensively, I've seen desperate people and what they do to survive, but this has to stop! It's just stealing because there's no morals or respect instilled in these vandals/thieves. And I'm just the guy they won't want to run into...

------------------
"Don't worry, I'll pick up your trash for ya!"

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 01-19-2004).]

yeah i hear ya, we go out to have a good time and relax and we gotta sit there and wonder if people are stalking your stuff !!!
i mean ****, thats one of the reasons why i never invested in a permanent shack , im to worried about someone vandalizing it. or something....i hope i never run into someone stealing anothers stuff we'll have a fishermens uproar on the lake smile.gif
im in the clam 5600 with the little white pick up (beater) stop by and say hi.... joe

Real Fishermen stealing from other fishermen.
No way!!!
Real men & Women have no need to steal, just punks or kids, people with no morals as stated above.
Might want to get together you permemnat shack guys,
Keep an eye on each others stuff.
Maybe post a sign around the shacks that says something like: These shacks ARE watched by real fishermen and women, REAL Pissed off ones!!!
With Hungry Hounds...
But then you have to do it.

BE careful, not worth taking a Saturday night special round in the gut for Vex or Auger?
frown.gif
Need to get MORE COPS fishing and out of the Crispy Cream shop...
smile.gif

Best to you all.

Tom Wehler

PS>
Examples of Cool:
1992 Owasso, I dump boat, find purse on top of car, leave note, meet people on water hour later, their so happy they buy me Two Whoppers, Whaler fish & cheese and fires, still friends.
smile.gif
Green Lake Chisago Mothers Day weekend, or Opener to most of us 1995. Guy about 22 left his stuffed wallet on the rear bumper. I pull up, dump boat in water, take space, see wallet, left note, guys meets me on water later, gets wallet, still friends...
New Years WBL 1998, Ice fishing, fogot to lock tuck, women leaves note, locks my truck. I call later, buy her and boy friend lunch, stil pals...
Vermilion anytime, we all watch out for each other!
smile.gif

www.muskytomsguideservice.com

[This message has been edited by TomWehler (edited 01-19-2004).]

ackotz I'm with ya...I'm getting up there in age (49) but I'm 6'4 - 250 and I'd definitely like to try and stuff one these thieving ***tards into an 8 in ice hole!!!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

well im always on the lake on and off during the week and im gonna start watching alot more cause man , this crap needs to stop!!!!!! fishing can already be expensive !!!!!!!

later