• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Planning on going to East Rush this weekend for eyes/pike, looking for any reports from the lake for the past week. Depths, bait etc. Thanks for the help.

I was up there a week ago and it was Slow, no body had been doing a whole lot. I missed a pretty good size fish of the rocks out in front of the twin barns. Also caught two small crappies. for some reason, that lake has been pretty slow the last couple of years. Good luck.

far as i know the pike are being cuaught just about everywhere in the lake. but the best bet would be the very south end . the sunnies are there and the pike are always near by. the north west shallow flats have also been producing pike in 3 to 7 feet of water. as for the walleyes it has been another great year you just must know where to look. my advice on walleys is to not fish any deeper than 12ft near weeds.

Eye-exist, thanks for the info. I was out yesterday night and did not catch a keeper. It was a very quiet night. We were fishing from 9-12 feet. I am going to give it another shot this weekend.