• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

walleyes have been biting well across the lake from the eastrush public landing. i'm telling you this because seems all of a sudden someone who knew i was fishing there told two friends and they told two friends and so on. there is a small black permanent sitting on an outside corner with the fish coming in all around the adjoining bank. i had been catching numbers of 14 to 20 inch eyes, an occasional larger walleye, jumbo perch and once in a while a big pike. good luck as you will not see me there any longer, going to a lake where no one knows me or my vehicles.

Hey Eye!

I thought that certain someone was the lake guru! Sorry to hear about that, nothing worse than a good bite gone bad by loose lips! Give me a call sometime!
We can go check out a different lake!

Cory Frantzick