• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

if your looking to hit some nice crappies , centerville is turning out to be the spot , and for gators as well . there has been some good crappie action . anywhere from 10-13 inches in about 25 feet of water we,ve been going out about 150 yards out from waterworks bar ..... just a little info for ya...................

I HAVE SEEN THE CROP,S JUST NOT THE DEEP WATER. IS IT REAL,OR IS 19 FEET, ON THE MAP,S A DNR--- DO NOTHING RIGHT. THE LIMIT ON DEPTH? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

well, i know where i usually sit its about 25ft i usually sit about 3-5 ft off the bottom . there is parts that ive read that were up to 40 , dont know much about the lake though i've only fished it a few times but i do know this there biting real good .
there not acting finicky as they usually do.
i recommend that you go get,em while there hot smile.gif

Joe, can't seem to find that 25 ft. Could you give me any specifics on where it is? I'll be sure to have a cold one for ya, just let me know when and what kind.

just north east from the landing on green lake trl...about 50-65 ft from shore .....23.5 ft

That's a cruel joke...
You're mean, Joe (from Green Lake)...
You're Mean Joe Green!!! grin.gif
Can I have your autograph?!

------------------
"Don't worry, I'll pick up your trash for ya!"

[This message has been edited by ackotz (edited 01-19-2004).]