• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

5 o'clock been there since 3 to keep prime time noise down fishing eyes in 12 feet of water. here the thundering roar of what could just as well been a frieght train coming straight across the lake front ends pointed right at me and two buddies. what on this god forsaken planet would get into these people to have the odasity to get out of their vehicles to ask you, well whats going on over here? you cathing sunnies or crappies? does it matter i asked ?. you just f***ed up any chance we had anyway. so they get back in their vehicles and drive right back off the lake. 1st night i"ve been skunked in over two weeks. thanks whoever you are.

I hear you Eye. It's happened to me a few times this year. You just have to roll with the punches, I guess. But, hey, the first time you've been skunked all year! That's not bad. Nonetheless, I understand your angst.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Were they young kids? You should have told them to buy a lake map and find a spot for themselves. I usually don't have a problem with guys stopping over to ask a question but when your fishing in 12 feet of water that noise definitely has an effect. But if that was your first time going out and gettin' skunked your doing better than I'm doin without noise. Blow it off for now, you'll get em' the next time.

Fishing_Fool

------------------
---Drill your hole farther away---

I don't have a problem with them walking over, its when they think they have to get there sleds/wheelers/vehicles wide open to come talk to you.

found out who the 3 vehicles were seem they belong to the friends and family of a certain wholesale bait dealer thaT lives on the west rush. as i came out sat night and found a black perm fish house sitting over my holes and an assortment of portables stacked along the bank. seeing i will probably be giving up on that spot heres the location. public landing on the eastside go straight west to shoreline in front of the gray house south of the big green two or three story have been cathing limits of walleye, jumbo perch, and a few big pike. get ther as soon as possible cause the traffic to probably come wiil soon move them out.

Was on E.Rush Sat. night and couldn't believe it! Prime time and some MORON on a red Polaris decides it's time to ride around everyones fish houses, this drunken idiot was flying around ,jumping,and driving within a few feet of occupied houses and other people on the ice! Just a warning idiot... next time you see my red F-150 and you come flying around me and my 6 yr. old DUCK and maybe my ice spud will clear your head!