• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Quick report...couple buddies and myself paid the $10 and tried Sunrise early Sat. morning...tried our "hot spots" from the past with little success. I know that doesn't mean the whole lake is shut down...but I just thought I'd report. We ended up packing in the gear and hitting So. Center...picked up some decent panfish there.

Must be both...because we've hammered them plenty of times during the day and at night.

------------------
someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been to sunrise lately?? Just wondering if anyone's been here and had any luck. Thanks for any info!!

------------------
Hey, you're bobber's down!!

Hey rookie, I was out there last friday caught 2 nice pike(3#,6#) and lots of sunnies, good steady action most of the day. Good luck out there!

I was thinking of heading out to Sunrise on Saturday. Has anyone heard if the crappies/sunfish have been biting in the deep hole yet? Had good luck last year but I haven't been out yet this year. Any info would be great.

was on Sunrise from 11am till 7pm on the 22nd. 1 3lb northern, and 1 10" crappies. nothing else no other bites. Frankies said that the fishin was good, but i failed to find the spot.