• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Is anyone doing well out there? I have been there twice this year and been skunked both times. I have done ok there in years past, but this year I cannot buy a bite out there! Am I alone or are others experiencing the same thing?

Ray Esboldt

Brian,

You're not alone. I have buddies that have been there a couple times lately and they've ended up elsewhere after a couple hours. They've done a nice job of keeping me from trying it.

Anyone fish east of the island this year? I know it's shallower down the river channel, but if there's weeds in there somewhere, I bet it's holding fish. Even if it's 3 or 4 feet of water. Somebody ought to try it.

Maybe I'll try it next weekend. This weekend it's on to Winnie for the Ice Leaders event. I know that's a guarantee. Well, at least it's a guaranteed good time.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy