• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

river-rat4

Has anyone put any tip-ups out this season? From what I've seen pretty slow.

don of cambrige

I was out there friday night saternday morning caught a bunch of crappies and one 4 pound pike 22ft of water at the bottom. WEIRD HUH! ''Yes i put it back''

Ray Esboldt

Don,

Thanks for the information and welcome to FishingMinnesota.com.

Where's Cambrige? Is that near Cambridge? wink.gif Sorry, just tugging your chain a little.

We're glad to have you on board, Don.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

river-rat4

Don-

Welcome!! I havn't been out there yet. I think I'll try this week if it warms up just a tad to around 15-20 degrees.

Any size to the Crappies? Last year, lots of real small ones averaging 6 1/2-7 inches.
I might have been in a bad location.

Deitz Dittrich

Ray dude.. your harsh... funny----- but harsh.. LOL

Ray Esboldt

Don,

Sorry, dude. I hope I didn't scare you away.

Unfortunately, you can't change your User Name. You have to re-register under another name. So, "Don in Cambrige" will live forever.

BTW - I thought "Cambrige" looked wrong. But, I still had to look around to find out how to spell it. If it weren't for spell checkers, my posts would look like a 1st grader typed it (or a teacher). wink.gif

don of cambrige

NO i did'nt get scared away but cambridge was just too original. Anyhow this lake just is not working for me. Can anyone tell me a good lake around here for eyes. I do all of my fishing at night so that's all i am looking for.

Thanks for the laugh ray.

Ray Esboldt

Don,

I'd consider hiking over to Rush if you're interested in walleyes. Lots of point and lots of humps that have after dark potential.

And, if you ask Cory (Coryntracysellhomes) here real nice, he can give you some real good general info on the eyes out there. He lives on the lake and actually fishes it, so he knows what's going on.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

don of cambrige

Thanks Ray

Ray Esboldt

ExudeDude,

You actually were one up on me. You insulted my vintage ice house. I got over it, but my ice house still hasn't. Poor thing.

I'll retract my teacher comment as I have a sister-in-law that thinks she's a smart teacher. Again, I kid. I'm just jealous of all you teachers. 3 months off. Boy did I miss my calling.

don of cambrige

What are you guys talking about?
JUST A NOSEY ONE...

mistermom

Goose Lake can put out some decent Northerns too. The bay where you access on the NE end is a good place to start.

mm

Ray Esboldt

Sorry, Don. I was just giving Exudedude a bad time. I'm kind of punchy since I haven't fished since last Thursday.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

Deitz Dittrich

Don-sorry to run up your post.. Ray and I have fished together a few times and are just haveing a little fun. Not ment in your direction at all!

Ray- I picked up 12 walleye across the street from my house the other night.....

Ray Esboldt

Cool. So much for my hot walleye tips.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy

river-rat4

Don of cambrige-

Don't giveup on Skogman- I live on the lake and have had some nice Pike brought up through the hole. Just havn't had the time/energy to hoof it down the 45 feet down the hill to the lake.

Good Luck-RR4

Deitz Dittrich

OUCH Ray... that hurt... (stupid teacher trying to think of a way to get back.....).. I'll come up with something!!!!

don of cambrige

I did'nt give up on it. I would just like too find some eyes. I'm sure i'll be out there again. Thanks PS. Ray don't be afraid too tell me some of those tips.

river-rat4

D-O-Cambrige,

As far as Walleye's go it is not a good lake, they don't(per the DNR) naturally reproduce. They do stock it on an every other year basis.

Pike fishing can be good, taking in consideration, times and conditions.

Ray Esboldt

North Center! Any offshore structure was holding an abundance of dinky walleyes.

Like I said, so much for my hot tips. Unless dink walleyes are the game for someone.

------------------
Ray Esboldt
MarCum
Stone Legacy