• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

hip_hop_fisherman

Haven't heard a whole lot about Knife this year and I've only been out there once myself this year. I'd recommend the north end of the lake around the rocks. I'm sure you'll see groups of fish houses.

ironman

Looking for a place to fish New Year's day...trying to find some eyes. I hear Knife come up once and awhile..never fished it. I used to live in Pine City so if have any info on Knife that would be great...or if you've heard of a different good 'eye bite in the PC area that would bee good too.

hip_hop_fisherman

Fished Knife Lake yesterday from 2:00-dark. Only caught two small crappie. Talked to Buzzy and Jerry's Bait he said the bites been pretty slow. People have been finding fish, its getting them to bite thats the problem. There's thirteen inches of ice where I went on the North end. Lots of houses and I drove my blazer out there.

ironman

Thanks for the info, I never did go anywhere for new years.....I was alittle tired. Still curious about the lake though. Keep me posted on the walleyes. Thanks again.