• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Is anyone catching any good walleyes on west rush lake? Planning on going out sometime this week out by crane island and was wondering if anyone knew of any other good places where they're biting. Or even crappies. Thanks.

fished west rush yesterday. What a real slop hole. (2 inches of water on top of the ice) caught a few small crappies. There were tons of fish about 6 ft off the bottom, but it was hard to get them to bite. We were in about 32 ft. of water. We were south and east of crane island in the small group of houses. Good luck to you!

Still pretty good!

i wouldnt be driving a car out there though!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
View 99% of the homes on the MLS at:
www.AtHomeOnTHeLake.com

Thanks a lot for the info. Hopefully we get some fish tomorrow. Is the bite pretty good in the morning? Thats when I'm planning on heading up. Glad we got some snow today, can bring the sleds out without sliding all over.

hey CGW!

As Sparky said, Out by Crane is a decent spot for the crappies. They have slowed a bit as of recently, but if you arepatient you can get into them. The walleyes are a little bit harder, look to any sharp breaks, Thats about the best advice i can give ya!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
View 99% of the homes on the MLS at:
www.AtHomeOnTHeLake.com