• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

keyks42

Was fishing on blue lake friday evening from 3:30 to 6:30 and came back to my truck on the north access and someone had smash in my driver side door. It look like a blue trailer had hit it. Was just throwing this out in case anybody might have seen something. My truck is a 2 door chevy blazer.
Thanks for any help
Mark

Mr55371

I was there when you walked up to your truck. I was coming in on my four wheeler for the night. I counted forty vehicles there that afternoon, and the place was really crowded, but I would have expected who ever hit it to have left a note of some sort. Nothing good to be said about the incident, other than glad I parked in the ditch. I'll keep my ears open for info.

joep0674

yeah i was there to loading up my sled , i saw you looking at your door , **** , that stinks man, ill keep my ears open for any info and post if i hear something .
sorry to hear what happened .