• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Blue had 8 inches last weekend, so there is atleast that much or more on Baxter. Have no report for Baxter now, as I have turned my attention to Blue. Be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday wink.gif

Has anyone been out to Baxter the last 2-3 days? How thick is the ice? Are the Sunnies and or Crappies biting? I'm thinking of trying it or Blue lake hopefully on Friday afternoon.If I do get out there I will report the info for all.

Hey! Mr.Thanks,

I appreciate the info hopefully I will have the time to make it out to Baxter for atleast a couple hours late Friday afternoon.If I don't make it out atleast I have plans to go out on Sunday to the Chisago area and give that a whirl.

Hey everyone,

I was out on Baxter,but only for a real short time late Friday afternoon. I only had just over 1 hour of time,but I caught 3 crappies and lost 1 at the hole. I had some action going about 4pm. I think if I would have had more time I could have done better,but time was too limited on that day.

Ps. I also found there was 10 1/2 inches of good ice.