• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

unclejake

FYI, the cost to go out on Sunrise Lake has rose from $7 to $10 now. I drove around the lake to check to see if there was anyone out fishing...didn't look like there was many. So I drove up the farmers driveway to ask him but no one was around...but I saw the new price sign. Just thought I'd report incase the new price would affect your decision to go there.

river-rat4

Included in that price, don't you get a small sack of bird seed?

unclejake

Not sure, River Rat. We decided to run over to Chisago/Lindstrom instead. Not sure if you're joking or not about the bird seed. I'd rather he keep his bird seed and keep the price down...but oh well...there's other lakes to hit.

------------------
someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

river-rat4

I thought that they got in hot water for charging a fee to use their property for access, so they changed it so that you're paying for the seed vs access.(loophole)

That's the story I got - not confirmed.

unclejake

"We're gonna all end up in the klinker for this", Charlestown Chiefs General Manager
I guess that makes sense RR4...and the birds will like it.

------------------
someone was smoking newport cigerettes on my spot.

unclejake

Anyone been out on Sunrise yet this year?
Thanks...Big Jake