• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WENT ICE FISHING SATURDAY! ON SOUTH CENTER!

Man what a blast! went out by pancake island, on south center. BE CAREFUL!!! right out from the entrance, there was about a 1/2 inch. Go to the other side of the point you will see the good ice. We took a small 4 wheeler out there with no problems. Good 5 inches of ice. Fishing was great to. Put a few tip ups out with my buds and set the shacks up. Each had a limit of crappies, also I caught a nice walleye, a decent bass, and about a 5 pound pike. What a blast! if you see a blue shack out there this friday its me! My name is chris. will also have a little blue wheeler.

Hey Cris,
I might make it up on Friday evening, I'll look for you. Last year I did well fishing around the edge of that 60' hole on the north end, how's the ice around there?

Not sure over there. It kinda looked sketchy, but I am not for sure on that. There is a good 5 inches on the south end. Good luck out there though.