• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

keyks42

Has anybody been out there yet this year, will be heading to Baxter friday just to play around and get some time on the ice.
Good Luck
Mark

hip_hop_fisherman

I've heard people are driving out on Ann with permanent houses. Can anyone confirm this?

buffalochip

good ice on ann, nice crappies too. should be driving this weekend, good luck!!

hip_hop_fisherman

Yeti-
I posted this under a different thread but I was wondering where that rock pile was on Ann? Never heard there was one before and it isn't on my map.

hip_hop_fisherman

Any recent reports for Ann Lake as far as the bite?

keyks42

Was out the other day for 3 hours punch about 20 holes and didn't graph a fish, pack up and got my limit of crappies on Blue. Has anybody had any better luck. I'd rather fish Ann than Blue the size is much better and the traffic on Blue has gotten out of control

hip_hop_fisherman

We're going to put our house out on Ann today. I'll let you know how the next couple of days go.

hip_hop_fisherman

Fished Ann yesterday and all last night. All we got was four perch (probably 8-9"). We're fishing in 14 ft of water.

keyks42

Hip Hop
That doesn't sound to promising of a report. I had a great fall on the lake I wonder were all the fish went. Will be heading up to L.O.W. this weekend maybe get out next week, keep me inform if you go out there again
Mark