• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

black max

How's the ice up on Fish lake up by Mora? I have heard that it's a good lake for bull bluegills, but have never fished it myself. Was thinking of trying it sometime soon.

CorynTracySellHomes

Fish Lake can be GREAT! but don't forget to check out Ann! Be careful on these lakes because there is some current!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

hip_hop_fisherman

It seems like whenever I go out on Fish its either hit or miss. If I catch them I catch them in bunches but it seems like I can go a week or two without catching anything.

hip_hop_fisherman

Thinking about trying Fish Lake tomorrow. Figure my chances of catching fish are better than the vikings beating the seahawks anyway. Will let you know how I do.

hip_hop_fisherman

Went out to Fish Lake this morning. Not a lot happening, I only had one bite, about a 2lb Northern on a tip up with a light pike on it. Quit a few people on the ice for it being midday on a Monday. Not a whole lot happening with anyone else from what I heard. A couple people had some sunnies but nothing special.

hip_hop_fisherman

Anyone been out lately?? Saw there was a permanent house out on the lake when I drove by last night!