• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How's the ice up on Fish lake up by Mora? I have heard that it's a good lake for bull bluegills, but have never fished it myself. Was thinking of trying it sometime soon.

Fish Lake can be GREAT! but don't forget to check out Ann! Be careful on these lakes because there is some current!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

It seems like whenever I go out on Fish its either hit or miss. If I catch them I catch them in bunches but it seems like I can go a week or two without catching anything.

Thinking about trying Fish Lake tomorrow. Figure my chances of catching fish are better than the vikings beating the seahawks anyway. Will let you know how I do.

Went out to Fish Lake this morning. Not a lot happening, I only had one bite, about a 2lb Northern on a tip up with a light pike on it. Quit a few people on the ice for it being midday on a Monday. Not a whole lot happening with anyone else from what I heard. A couple people had some sunnies but nothing special.

Anyone been out lately?? Saw there was a permanent house out on the lake when I drove by last night!