• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

eyeballs

I know a lot of people are starting to concentrate on walleyes now, but has anyone been hitting any decent sunnies lately?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CFD200
      My second year owning a cabin on Pine Island and this lake is humbling. We did ok Memorial weekend catching many small ones. I did catch my best walleye on the lake with a 24” off the dock. Didn’t do well this last weekend as it sounds I shouldn’t have forgot the leeches in the fridge. I hope to have better luck this weekend. It is still tough to have to come home and go back to work.
    • leech~~
      I have got to find out how to do this photo shop stuff. It would be fun pranking the relatives on FB. No really I did catch those walleyes Machu Picchu!  😂
    • eyeguy 54
      No treeline in first pic cuz I was on the ocean… LOL  would be tooooo easy for leech to find so had to zap it.
    • eyeguy 54
      rookie! 
    • leech~~
      Me too but it was winter when I went there! Oop forgot to photo shop the tree line out! 🤭    
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Hey, I recognize that spot!! I caught a couple fish there once!!
    • eyeguy 54
      Got the boat upgraded with  different depth finders and trolling motor so I could chase walter and had to test it today. Hit a local lake with a friend and we got 7.  Pulled spinners and slow death with 1 oz bouncers. First time after eyes with this boat. 
    • chaffmj
      How did the pizza taste? I'm thinking that might not be too bad!
    • jigginjim
      Bowkill78, Most everything is going some place on the Clearwater lake. Bass, pike and walleyes. It all depends on your choice of equipment and what you hope to try for.  Panfish and bass are on beds, trolling can also hookup with a pike or walleye.  
    • leech~~
      Give them all a shot you will be there for 5 days.  Get a lake map before you go and look it over. It makes it easier for the resort folks to point out spots instead of just saying over there. 😀