• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hi fm users - i have enjoyed your posts this year.first time post. great tips from everybody. i live in wyoming and if anybody can help me it would be great. could anyone tell me what lake or lakes in my area would be the best to get to know for fishing eyes? i got walleye fever about 4 years ago and getting worse. thanks

Hey 1eye6!
Forest, Clear, Bone, Green, Chisago, North and South Center. Check the DNR Lakefinder section on their website and that can give you all kinds of info. Good luck!

mm

thank you mister m, eye b,ray e,and j po for the info.will return the favor someday. two words that are music to the ears - FISH ON!!!

JayPo -
Give me a call at work tomorrow and let me know how you do. Looking forward to Pine next weekend still.

Martin and Linwood have sporadically decent supplies of walleyes. Couldn't hurt you to troll a crankbait late in the day this time of year.

Doc - hit North Center instead of Green. Only caught a few targeted fish. Bullwinkle hit a 18" bass, I caught a small walleye, but the crappies are hitting! Hit about 20 in one hour on a white fluflu tipped with a minnow. Will try it out again tomorrow with Pagz. I'm planning on fishing next weekend on Pine, not sure if I should bring the boat or not though as the nephew and niece will be there and will likely want to go with on the toon...