• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

fishnhooks

MayFly,
I am planning on trying to head to Rush Friday afternoon, Sunday morning or Both. I will try to let you know how I did.
"hooks"

fishnhooks

Well, Sam (my lab) and I went out this afternoon/evening for about 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
We got 2 bites and produced one walleye. It was a whopping 10 inches. It was a beautiful eveing for fishing though. Sam was all excited for a while when we first got there and after a while I think he fisgured that I was useless. He probably thought that I was as useless at fishing as I am at shooting the birds he flushes out. HA HA After I caught that little one, it brought back some excitement again for a while, then after a while he was letting me know that it was time to go, so we went. Maybe better luck on sunday.
"hooks"

Mayfly

I think the fishing is going to rebound real soon. I need to get out more. Looking forward to hear about Rush, I might have to head up mid week. I have to break this horrible slump. The first week of September I will be up in Nevis, Minnesota hoping to catch some fish. Also watching my Deer land to make sure the Bear hunters aren't trespassing.