• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Mayfly

Walley bite good on rush?? Tell me more please.......

TRZ

was on rush friday really hot, but fishing was great! my fishing partner got a 53 inch musky. he was using 8 pound line, the fight took 20 min. he chose to keep the fish as his 1 trophy musky. which i really think was O.K. because the fish was not in good shape by the time we got it in the boat. it was 98 degrees and the fish was terribly tired, i really think it had a poor chance of survival anyway. the beast never even thrashed or moved at all in the boat or livewell. but it was one heck of a fish. and as a side note the walleye and bluegill also bit well.

trz, any pix? Would love to see it. Never heard of or seen so many huge muskies being caught around the state. What a great fishery this state is!!

TRZ

honestly I'm not a computer whiz and haven't figured out exactly how to post pictures- but the fish will be in the fish and game finder magazine. maybe next month.

BDR

TRZ, great fish congrats I fish Rush alot because my parents live there and we keep a baot on the lift, makes it easy.Rush can be a great lake for all species Ive got lucky and got a 47" and a 50" in the same week the 47" was on a lindy with 6lb test ,great fun. I only have a picture of the 50"then released. Brian