• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

do you believe drum are becoming a problem again ? especially on the east side.

Paul Waldowski

I would have to agree with you, and not just on East. We were picking them up on West last night in 9 feet of water, and we are not talking small fish. Most of them went over 5 pounds.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

Sheephead Slayer

Rush is where my name came from! I can find a Sheephead in 3 inches of water to 40 feet of water!!!
Maybe I'm just gifted smile.gif

fishnhooks

Was out on West Rush Yesterday as well. Caught two snorbies (northerns)(Not very big ones), but nice eaters. Two perch and YES, One Sheephead. I am sure it was close to 4-5lbs. It is appearing like a day of fishing on Rush is not complete until you catch one of those. It was a fun, hot day. It was a relief when the clouds would block the sun out!.
"hooks"

TRZ

we got 7 of them bastards yesterday, at least they have a distinctive fight- they don't fool me anymore! also got a couple nice pike 33' and 35', a good day.