• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

When are the accesses to Rush Lake going to be open? I was there about 10 days ago to find where they were and the one on the East side was closed off and the road to the West side was closed to traffic. This will be my first time fishing the lake for bass. Any tips where to start or are both sides productive. Is there high fishing pressure?

Paul Waldowski

Loon,

I know for sure that the West Rush access is open. I believe that the one on East is open also. A Rush lake hint. Go SHALLOW for bass.

Good luck and have fun!!

------------------
Paul
[email protected]

fishnhooks

I just got home from the West lake launch access. It was open and we had no problems.
"hooks"

East Rush Rules

hey,
On monday i launched my boat on the East Rush access.

black max

Have you guys been catching anything out of east or west rush lately or is it still pretty slow?

SkeeterMark

East Rush access is newly paved and open. The "closed" sign is still along side the entry, but it's open and being used.

County Rd. 4 bridge is now open, too. Still a barricade there, but you can drive around it, as it is paved and striped. I think they just want you to go slow 'til they get the guardrails up.

West Rush Access is open, and was not closed...it was only the road to get there from the north. It should have been the one to get paved though, if you ask me.

Judging by last weeks Wed. night weigh in, I have no clue as to advice to give you to catch any bass smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SkeeterMark (edited 08-05-2003).]

Thanks for the info. on the accesses. I fished on Monday when it was foggy and misting outside. Launched from the East and started to fish right away. Very slow action the whole morning even on the West end. Think I hooked a muskie early on in the shallows. Bit thru my power pro line all in one strike. Impressed with West structure. Will have to fish it more often to learn the lake.