• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello again Everyone!

We are having a draw for partner bass tournament on Saturday August 30th! it is going to be a 100% payback. Entry is $20.00 per person. We will leave from CJ's On Rush at 7:00 am. and fish until 3:00pm. We will draw for partners Thursday night, so that everyone has time to get in touch with there partners. The person you are drawn to fish with will fish as a team.

Please let me know if you are interested! And let me know if you are:
1. Prefer to fish from your boat.
2. Does not matter if you fish from your boat.
3. Do not have a boat.

With the amount of kids that we have had fish the Wednesday night league, I thought this would be a good idea for them to get out and fish with other people!

Please email me at [email protected]

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Cory, great idea man!! Good luck, I really wish I could come fish it but I am moving that weekend and won't be able to make it up!

I'll have to come up some other time and fish skis with you.

Let me know when you need someone in the boat to help you land those big guys! I could suddenly catch a bug or something!

Cory,You should have done this sooner. Sounds like fun.

seeya at the tourney