• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Has anyone been getting into some walleyes? I was just wondering if anyone was because when we have been fishing one some humps we have seen some for shure archs on the graph and some looked pretty good sized I was wondering if they could of been walleye.So let me know if anyone has done any good.

Tracey

T tell your dad i'm back from vermillion and the fishing was very slow did manage a couple of meals though. tell him i'll get his map back to him very soon. K. C. and i were out from 10 till noon and managed 4 eyes but only one was a keeper, lots of drum. all off no. 8 firetiger. lots of fish deep around stucture. see ya soon.

ive got lots of walleyes over the humps by cigar but nothing decent mostly just babys i still havent seen a keeper come out of rush ive fished it for 2 years frown.gif

Fished on the east side this weekend got a 26 inch walleye (could not believe it myself) and some smaller ones. Off the weed point straight out from the public launch on the east side. Also caught my fair shair of drum and three bass(to my suprise). Was in about 12 ft of water. Using a jig and night crawler. So there are big walleyes in the lake just finding them has been the problem.

believe me there are lots of big walleyes in the rushes in the last two seasons alone i have caught and released well over 50 eyes from 5 to 10 pounds with 7 to 9ners being the most common.year 2001 the east side produced two fish that i know of over 12.myself cathing a 12 and one half oct. 15 6;30 pm. these fish don't always feed at your so called low light periods because of the water color during mid summer months.