• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

crappie king

T - Rex
I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY POKEGAMA, I have never fished it, buy any chance could you give me a few tips on where to go, which
end of the lake and such, waxies or crawlers
for the bluegills, any help would be thankfull, i was going to come up there
sunday, anyroom on the public access.
if youever need some big crappies i get them way up north ice fishing and last year was great,
your invited next winter, just stay in touch.
steve c.

crappie king

T-REX
THANKS FOR THE INFO, WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I DO IF I GO AND WILL STAY IN TOUCH.
STEVE C.

T-Rex

We have caught most of the big sunnies right off our dock in about 6' of water on waxies with a pink/white jig. We are located on the east side of the lake next to the big point.

We mostly fish crappies in front of Muffies, but we have also been catching them off the dock. Crappies are caught with crappie minnows and again the pink/white jigs.

BTW, I caught a nice 39' northern thru the ice last winter in front of Muffies. Biggest fish I have seen come out of that lake in a long time.

Good luck.

crappie king

T-Rex
went to ann lake saterday and was planning to go to pokegama sunday but never made it there, i plan on going to pokegama for sure next weekend weather permitting. got fair amount of sunnies on ann but they were around a 1/2 at best and a few crappies, heard earlier in the year they were running bigger, any updated on your lake let me know.
steve

T-Rex

Did not make it up last weekend, but I will be up there this weekend. I have not talked to my father-in-law yet, so I don't know how they were hitting.

See ya on the lake,

Todd

CorynTracySellHomes

Try Rush Lake Resort on East Rush Lake! The Peterson Boys are great, and they will even help ya find fish!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

crappie king

There is a indian rest area and campgrounds
on knife lake right off of highway 65 can't miss it, knife lake can be a good lake to fish when they are biting.
steve c.

Harmonica Bear

Hey - do guys know if there is a campground with tent sites on Pokegama, Ann, or anywhere in the area? Thanks.

HB

Harmonica Bear

Thanks for the info!

Crappie King, is that campground on Knife right by the public access, before the Crow's Nest? I've driven by it a hundred times, but I have never noticed a campground.

crappie king

Yes, i thought you could maybe put up a tent
for a couple of days, but there is no water or electric hookups there.
steve