• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering if anyone is having any success with the muskie population on Rush. If you have could you give some tips on what you were using or where you are finding them. Thanks

Hi, pikemania, we have had two follows on the south side of crane with a giant jackpot, but they werent very big maybe in the lower thirties. We also have been having luck on east rush.

Tracey

[This message has been edited by DAD-N-EYE (edited 06-26-2003).]

Thank-you for the information. Had one follow on the west side last Saturday did not get a real good look(saw mostly the tail end)seemed like a good fish. Got the follow just after the channel that connects the two lakes in the first weed patch to the North.

• 2 weeks later...

I have only been out a little and have not got any but have had a couple blow ups but that is all.

[This message has been edited by DAD-N-EYE (edited 07-12-2003).]

I have not even had any follows or blow ups or nothing. Caught a couple of decent pike but no muskies. I have the fever so I will keep trying one of two things will happen either my arm will fall off or I will catch a muskie.

Pikemania are you going to be out any time soon? I was just wondering because I could of seen you when I have been out there. Me and my dad fish out of a gray/silver 2025 Lund Pro V with a 125 merc. tiller, so mabe I might see you out there.

Tracey

I was out there this weekend fishing mostly walleyes with my wife. We fished for muskies for a little while towards evening but with no luck. I am going to get my father in law out there some time soon. He always talks how he wants to go muskie fishing with me. I have a 16ft green and gold Northwood boat with a black 25hp Evenrude motor(nice little boat). Maybe see you out there.