• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

We are going to try Rush lake this weekend and were wondering where to launch and fish. Trying for walleye and panfish, any info would be helpful

------------------
****riverdancer****

riverdancer,

Both East and West Rush have decent accesses. The access on East is on the NorthEast corner of the lake. The access on West is located at roughly the midpoint of the lake on the West shore.

I was there last weekend and did observe a fair amount of sunfish on beds. The beds I saw were usually located between pencil reeds/bullrushes and the well defined inside edge of the pickle weed (aka curly-leaf pondweed). Be warned. The pickle weed is overwhelming on both East and West. You can deal with it, but it might be a challenge if you're bringing younger kids.

I did catch a few walleyes as well, even though I was not targeting them. These fish were on the weededge of humps.

Let us know how it goes.